Hydropolis is a revitalized post-industrial facility with a unique atmosphere.
For companies and organisations we provide a space that inspires and constitutes
a beautiful background for many important events,
photographic sessions, movie sets.
Minimum number of participants in a special event: 50 persons
Special events and preparatory works are organised after opening hours of the centre.
Exhibitions opening hours
from Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 18:00
weekend: 10:00 - 20:00
- Cocktail 200 osób
- Banquet 100 osób
- Theater setting 120 osób
- Cocktail 150 osób
- Banquet 100 osób
- Theater setting 150 osób
- Cocktail 70 osób
- Banquet 50 osób
- Theater setting 70 osób
Booking Hydropolis and event organisation
70 PLN gross per person (including 30 PLN paid in the form of a ticket 8% VAT and 40 PLN gross based on a booking agreement 23% VAT).
Tour after opening hours of Hydropolis without organising a special event
30 PLN gross paid in the form of a ticket. Minimum number of a tour participants after hours: 30 persons.
- Hydropolis is provided under a booking agreement.
- The cost of the booking includes a guided tour service (Polish and English).
- Special events and preparatory works are organised after opening hours of the centre.
- The booking Client is responsible for realising services related to catering and any additional attractions.
- Arrangements related to lighting and sound system of the centre require our approval.
- During the event, the participants shall follow the event rules.
- The Client is obliged to attach to the booking agreement a schedule of works including: agenda of the event, hourly schedule related to the assembly and disassembly performed by external companies or the Client, contact details of the coordinating person.
- Activity of Hydropolis is based on the provided exhibition. Organizing the event during the centre’s opening hours is equivalent to buying a specific pool of tickets.